How to Convert PDF to EPS
AXPDF PDF to Image Converter helps you convert all formats of PDF files into commonly usable image formats, include PDF to EPS and other image formats.
Please follow this manual to convert PDF to EPS file.
Convert PDF to EPS format:
From the "Option" column there is "Output Type" category, please click on the dropdown list of the "Output Type" and choose "EPS format" as you are going to get EPS images.
EPS quality settings – PostScript language level:
- 1, Convert all images to black and white. Output image is significantly larger if contains images.
- 1,5 All colors are converted to CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, and key (black)).
- 2, Supports color images and image compression. This is the default setting.
- 2,5 Upgrade level of level 2, better handling custom (spot) colors.
- 3 This enables all Level 2 features, introduced better color handling.
Press "Convert" to start converting.
When the EPS file is successfully created, it will be saved to the specified output folder and a pop-up dialogue box will ask if you would like to open the output folder