- Stand-alone application:
Works independently of PDF editors such as Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator etc.
- Supported formats of watermarks:
Text watermarks – You can add company name or other texts even macros (dynamic texts such as date, time, filename etc).
Image watermarks – You can add images in JPEG format
Watermark hyperlink – You can add hyperlinks (URL) on text watermarks and readers can click to be directed to the link specified.
Multiple watermarks – You can add more than one watermark in pages using any watermark types above.
- Supports watermarks at any position on the page
– Header, center, footer and move by mouse
– Rotate watermark to any angle
- Supports TTF (True type fonts are searchable in PDF and search engine friendly), text size and color
Reasons to add watermark in PDFs
- The file is currently in draft form:
So as not to confuse this file with a final document, you can stamp all pages with a watermark informing all your reviewers the file is still in "Draft".
- The file contains confidential information:
So as to tell the recipients not to improperly use the document, you can add a text watermark that says "Confidential".
- The file is for reviewing purposes:
So you can apply a "Review Only" watermark text so that the recipient will know not to use it for anything else.
- The file is copyright protected:
So as to indicate the copyright, you can add a "Copyright" notice to every page of the PDF file.
- The file belongs to a company:
So you can add the company name and logo image on each page of PDF files to be created.
The re are always possible reasons to add watermarks in PDFs, let us know when you need more features.